EPIONE INSTAGRAM CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Epione Instagram Contest Official Rules (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older and who have the Instagram application downloaded on their mobile smart device (“Device”) and an Instagram account as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on June 22, 2015 at 10:30 a.m. P.S.T. and ends on August 27, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. P.S.T. (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter the Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Before entering the Contest, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF”. To enter the Contest, you must be following Simon Ourian™ MD (@simonourianmd1) on Instagram. Once per week Epione will post a contest image on Instagram. Tag as many friends as you can. The winner we be the eligible entry that tags the most friends over the entire contest period.
All Entries must be complete and received before the end of the Entry Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Instagram user, group submissions are not permissible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device or email address. Normal internet access and Device usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
- Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party
- Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor
- Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry
- Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
- Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation
5. Winning Selection and Notification: Entries will be judged by representatives of Sponsor. At the close of the Entry Period, one (1) potential winner will be selected among all eligible Entries received to win a prize based on the following criteria: The winner will be the official entry that tags the most friends over the entire contest period. In the event of a tie, the official entry that achieved their final total of tags at the earliest date will be declared the winner.
Winner will be notified by Sponsor via an Instagram post on the Sponsor’s page and given instructions on how to contact Sponsor through email to claim prize. The winner must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor and include the mailing address and email address of the winner within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner has thirty (30) days from the date of notification to redeem their prize. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prizes: A total of one (1) prize will be awarded during the Contest. The winner will receive:
1. a one-on-one consultation for lip augmentation with Simon Ourian™, M.D. and
2. one cc (1cc) of Restylane or one cc (1cc) of Juvéderm for lip augmentation.
Both the consultation and lip augmentation will be performed at Epione Medical Corporation’s office at 444 North Camden Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Travel expenses to and from Epione Medical Corporation’s Beverly Hills office ARE NOT included with the prize.
Results not guaranteed. Additional and/or alternate treatments may be needed to achieve the desired results. May require minimal “social downtime” due to swelling, bruising, redness, or other temporary side effects. A consultation may be required. Void where prohibited or not deemed medically safe. This is intended to provide general information only. If you require additional information please contact our office. The purpose of this page is to enhance, not to replace the discussion and consultation with your physician so that you can make an informed decision based upon the risks, benefits, and alternatives for your specific needs and desires. Patients need to read all consent forms fully, as they contain important information regarding their treatment.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). Entrant represents and warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram account was registered. If a winner is a minor in winner’s jurisdiction residence, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Sponsor will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release or and the winner (winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification before the prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all eligible Entries received. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
9. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to promotions fully carried out within California. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys’ fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
10. Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Epione Medical Corporation, 444 North Camden Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Epione Medical Corporation, Beverly Hills, CA. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.