Lipolytic Weight Loss Program
Dr Simon Ourian™‘s Lipolytic Weight-loss Program
This simple Lipolytic diet plan was developed by Dr. Simon Ourian™, MD after years of frustration with not being able help his patients complete their complete aesthetic goals due to their weight struggles.
This new diet and weight loss program does not require you to starve yourself to death or skip any meals. It is a medically supervised program. The only thing that is needed is for you to strictly follow the simple diet protocol, and meet with your doctor or RN on predetermined dates. We highly recommend that you combine this with an inch loss program to permanently eliminate stubborn fat cells in the areas you have not been able to reduce or lose in the past. This will help you get to your sculpted body shape as quickly and safely as possible, and most importantly reduce the possibility of protein and muscle loss. In short you lose more fat not muscle.
Now, let us introduce Dr. Ourian™‘s Lipolytic plan. This diet program is divided into two phases that help promote weight loss the healthiest way. We frequently combine this weight loss treatment with an inch-loss LipoFreeze &/or OptiLipo treatment to eliminate stubborn fat areas for good.
Office exam and introduction
During your initial office visit the following will take place:
- We will take a focused health history and do a physical exam based on the state of your health. (including blood pressure and heart rate)
- We will provide you a prescription for blood lab tests. These are vital as it helps your doctor determine if you may have hormonal or metabolic issues that can hinder your weight loss or may require further study. (To expedite the process, prescription can be provided and the tests can be done prior to your first visit).
- We will take computerized measurements of your total body weight and do a fat/protein analysis.
- We will take body measurements.
- We will do an electrocardiogram (EKG) test. We do a baseline EKG test to provide an extra measure of risk management by identifying any heart and health risks.
- Urine pregnancy test (women only).
- We will identify stubborn areas of fat on your body and choose the modality that offers the quickest method for their elimination.
- We will thoroughly explain the program and set goals and expectations for you.
- Uploading “My Fitness Pal” app in your phone.
- Receive your first Lipolytic shot.
- Receive one week supply of Suprenza and your vitamins (multivitamins, calcium, magnesium).
- Go home and prepare for the first day of your diet.
Regular weekly / monthly office visits
As determined by your doctor, depending on your goals and health status you will return to our office for the following on a weekly or monthly basis for the following:
- Weight & measurements
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Injection of Lipolytic vitamins
- Receive your next adjusted dose of Suprenza
Lipolytic Diet – Phase One
The first phase of the diet is the most important. You must have a weight goal in mind. This phase usually lasts from 4-12 weeks. This phase requires you to strictly follow the meal plan approved by the program. The Dr Ourian™ Lipolytic Program is very food specific especially on the quantity that should be eaten and digested by the body. The program requires you to consume a maximum of 500- 1000 calories per day on a high protein, low-carbohydrate meal plan.
The Lipolytic menu determines the kind and amount of food one is advised to eat while on Dr. Ourian™‘s protocol for rapid weight loss program.
The weekly Lipolytic injections will continue for the same time period. If recommended, you will start your LipoFreeze and/ or OptiLipo treatment during the first week.
- You must drink more water than you ever thought possible: 2-4 liters of water a day.
- Minimize sugars and carbs
- Take your pills before 10 am
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages
- No solid food before 12 pm and after 8 pm
- Do not substitute ( e.g. no banana instead of apple)
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar or cream. Saccharin, Equal, Splenda or Stevia may be used. Agave and/or honey are not ok.
- 100 grams (size of your plan) of lean veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed.
- One type of vegetable (as much as you want) to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, kale, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage. You can have a salad dressing that is 0 calories (waldenfarms.com )
- One piece of toast.
- An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
The same four choices as lunch.
Lipolytic Diet Phase 2
The last phase of weight loss is all about maintaining your weight goal. If you have already met your ideal weight, then you have more food choices to eat. The idea is to keep an eye on your weight and stay within two pounds of your ideal weight.
The road to weight loss is not always easy. Always bear in mind the goals that you want to achieve will help you to develop discipline and self-control. You will surely be on your way to weight loss.
This is a medical diet plan. It is highly recommended that one must seek advice from their doctor before going through with the diet plan. If one wishes to adjust the diet menu or has other concerns regarding menu options and which protocol they are interested to take, they are encouraged to consult a medical specialist for proper guidance.